Adventure Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure Time!

A forum for the guild AdventureTime running on Eden Eternal.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adventure Time Rules of the Guild

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Owl Flynn
Admin
Owl Flynn

Female Posts : 136

Adventure Time Rules of the Guild Empty
PostSubject: Adventure Time Rules of the Guild   Adventure Time Rules of the Guild EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 8:47 pm

Adventure Time Rules of the Guild Adventuretimecropped

Rules:
At the moment this guild is only a social guild. Our main rules are to have fun and get along with each other. I don't want to see anyone being put down or trolled, or anything like that. Trolls are totally not mathmatical, you know?

• Be open and friendly with each other. Very Happy
  • We NEVER want to see any drama on the guild. I know drama and MMOs go together like icing and cupcakes, but I at least request that drama be kept off the guild chat. If you have a problem with someone or something guild related, please just talk to me about it. I promise I will hear you out and try to work out whatever problems you may have!
  • Real life is always first. Please respect that people may be busy for whatever reason. :3
  • If you can, when you sign up on the forum try to use your game name so we all don't get confused. XD
  • With an influx of new members you need to remain active or else you're liable to being kicked. It's nothing personal, but we would like to keep enough spaces open for new members who are actively playing the game! If you are going to be gone off the game for a good amount of time please be sure to tell me. As long as I know ahead of time that you're going to be gone, it'll be fine. (also in the event that you're accidentally kicked or you come back to the game - please send a whisper my way and we'll get you back in. I apologize for the inconvenience!).
  • (New) Due to the large amount of members in guild we just want to make it's clear that you need to always respond to a leader's whispers! If you're afk and miss them, then that's perfectly fine! If you're clearly doing something (IE chatting in guild or killing monsters), and you're blatantly ignoring a leader's whispers, you WILL be kicked!

If you accidentally get kicked, please don't take it offensively! You most likely got kicked because you didn't answer a leader's whisper within an hour. If you want to come back into the guild just send a message to us and explain what's happened (if it's a misunderstanding on our end), and we'll be totally cool with that. <3 We're mostly doing this as a way to fight back against possible botters accidentally being invited to the guild.
  • (New)We do not allow any botting or RMT related activity within the Guild! If we find out you are either a bot, buying in game currency, selling in game currency, or doing other illegal activites, you will be kicked without question!

• Ffff and I can't think of anything else. >.> Just be awesome, okay!?

How to Join:
Just send a message to OwlFlynn, Zurie, or Berserx! We will invite you right away!

We are on the Aquamarine server, by the way. ^_~ Just tell us what channel you're on and we'll switch over to nab ya.

Last edited by Owl Flynn on Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://owlinmypocket.tumblr.com
Owl Flynn
Admin
Owl Flynn

Female Posts : 136

Adventure Time Rules of the Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time Rules of the Guild   Adventure Time Rules of the Guild EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:16 am

A new possibility for a rule:

Due to some problems I've had with younger members in the guild, I'm thinking that I'm going to be firm in following the game's ToS and not allowing anyone under the age of 13 to join.

I feel like this will be to difficult to follow, because I am not going to outright ask anyone's age. =/ Just please DON'T join this guild if you're under 13... Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://owlinmypocket.tumblr.com

Adventure Time Rules of the Guild
Page 1 of 1