Adventure Time!

A forum for the guild AdventureTime running on Eden Eternal.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Glow, the Silent One

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Glow
Guild Hero
Guild Hero
Glow

Female Posts : 7

Glow, the Silent One Empty
PostSubject: Glow, the Silent One   Glow, the Silent One EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:29 pm

Why hello there! My name is Glow. Well, it's my in game name...My real name is Jade! I'm recently been a part of Adventure Time guild, so I'm not familiar with everyone yet. Perhaps this will help?

Let's see...I like animals! I have 4 dogs, a cow, a goat, fish, two turtles, a bearded dragon, two snakes, a Tokay Gecko, two guinea pigs, a rabbit, two hamsters, a ferret, and a hedgehog. I'm planning on going to college to be a Vet of some sort. I'd really like to work in a zoo with exotic animals, or have my own veterinarian clinic that caters to household animals and exotic reptiles (such as snakes, and lizards).
I like art! I'm not very good at it, but I'm decent I suppose. I only do serious art projects when I really, REALLY like the idea. Or when I have it as a class. The rest of the time, I just doodle and paint birdhouses. :p
I'm seventeen years old, female, senior in high school now.
I'm mostly quiet, but have my short energy bursts where I talk non-stop.

I suppose that's all you need to know. For now. I can't think of anything else major I should be telling you. Except maybe I like video games? But I'm sure you knew that.

Happy Adventuring<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esaal
Guild Hero
Guild Hero
Esaal

Male Posts : 39

Glow, the Silent One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glow, the Silent One   Glow, the Silent One EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 11:41 am

You have lots of animals o.o"

I couldn't imagine owning that many D:

BTW, I love True Blood :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://soulstone-source.coastalcitydesign.com

Glow, the Silent One
Page 1 of 1