Adventure Time!

A forum for the guild AdventureTime running on Eden Eternal.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Catherine!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Apostle In Triumph

Apostle In Triumph

Male Posts : 45

Catherine! Empty
PostSubject: Catherine!   Catherine! EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 12:27 pm

Anyone played the game Catherine? It's a horror-puzzle game for PS3 & 360 with mystery sex, an 8-day long staircase to heaven, Katherine and Catherine, an immature 32 year old man who cheats on his long-time girlfriend, regular nightmares, a transsexual, and above all, a coming of age storyline. cyclops - "OMG It's not a first person shooter about some unlikely hero who comes and saves the day from zombies by gunning them down with very expensive guns they find lying on the streets and a whole bunch of people who do jack shit but complain!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Owl Flynn
Admin
Owl Flynn

Female Posts : 136

Catherine! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catherine!   Catherine! EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 12:18 am

Apostle In Triumph wrote:
Anyone played the game Catherine? It's a horror-puzzle game for PS3 & 360 with mystery sex, an 8-day long staircase to heaven, Katherine and Catherine, an immature 32 year old man who cheats on his long-time girlfriend, regular nightmares, a transsexual, and above all, a coming of age storyline. cyclops - "OMG It's not a first person shooter about some unlikely hero who comes and saves the day from zombies by gunning them down with very expensive guns they find lying on the streets and a whole bunch of people who do jack shit but complain!"

I have heard of that game actually. o.o My friend says it's really good, and that I should try it out. There's so many games I need to play, fo sho.

View user profile http://owlinmypocket.tumblr.com
Apostle In Triumph

Apostle In Triumph

Male Posts : 45

Catherine! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catherine!   Catherine! EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 12:20 am

Definitely try it out, it's a game that meant to appeal mainly to Generation X/Early Gen. Y, due to it's adult themes, adult humour, conspicuou.s sexual innuendos and oldschool-ish gameplay
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Catherine! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catherine!   Catherine! Empty

Back to top Go down

Catherine!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Adventure Time! :: General Discussion :: General Chat-
Jump to: