Adventure Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure Time!

A forum for the guild AdventureTime running on Eden Eternal.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello again, Guildies<3

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Esaal
Guild Hero
Guild Hero
Esaal

Male Posts : 39

Hello again, Guildies<3 Empty
PostSubject: Hello again, Guildies<3   Hello again, Guildies<3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 12:16 pm

It is I... Esaal. I am returned.
Ness and I are not together anymore. After three years and a 2 year old girl together, I guess she felt that our relationship wasn't worth trying for. We broke up about a year ago, too. And it was about the same story. Last time she moved cross-state and took Jasmine with her. This time, she is staying in the same city. Jasmine has been with me for most of the time.

Anyway.

I am thinking about returning back to Eden Eternal.
I hope to see you all again soon!

Oh, the Soulstone Source is still pretty high up in Google searches Very Happy
And, I have finished adding all the recent patch note to the website, too.

See you guys around!
Back to top Go down
http://soulstone-source.coastalcitydesign.com
Owl Flynn
Admin
Owl Flynn

Female Posts : 136

PostSubject: Re: Hello again, Guildies<3   Hello again, Guildies<3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 9:03 pm

Wow I can't believe you are back! I have some mixed feelings though, because I'm happy to hear from you again but I feel sorry for what has happened between you and Ness... =( *internet hugs*

And... Unfortunately I recently kicked you like, literally just a week ago when I was cleaning up the guild. ^^;; I didn't think youd be coming back after so long! If you want back in the guild you are way more that welcome to join AT again! Just make sure to send a tell to Berserx, myself, Starlaxy, Wenis, or just about anyone else in the guild... Most can all invite you.

I'll be on later tonight but I'm lagging super much because I just found a leaked beta for Blade and Soul and Bit Torrent is eatting my resources along with FF14... >.> But I shall be on.
Back to top Go down
http://owlinmypocket.tumblr.com
BerSerX
Admin

Male Posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Hello again, Guildies<3   Hello again, Guildies<3 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 9:02 pm

Esaalllllll, what's up man. It's been so long. Sorry to hear about you & Ness, that really sux.

We all miss you & -big hug from guild-. We want our work horse... I mean Adventure Time hero back w/ us Wink
Back to top Go down
Esaal
Guild Hero
Guild Hero
Esaal

Male Posts : 39

PostSubject: Re: Hello again, Guildies<3   Hello again, Guildies<3 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 11:13 pm

Ugh Now I feel horrible for posting that and not coming back to play >.>
I just finished patching now. I know you said you were passing down leadership, Owl?

What's up with the Guild?

I guess I shall see once I log in to discover if AdventureTime still has a Guild.

It would be great if we did!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://soulstone-source.coastalcitydesign.com
Apostle In Triumph

Apostle In Triumph

Male Posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: Hello again, Guildies<3   Hello again, Guildies<3 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 4:48 am

Esaal wrote:

I guess I shall see once I log in to discover if AdventureTime still has a Guild.
Very Happy

PROVIDED YOU WEREN'T HACKED BY GOLD FARMERS AND THEN USED AS A GOLD ADVERTISER AND THUS BANNED Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello again, Guildies<3   Hello again, Guildies<3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello again, Guildies<3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Adventure Time! :: General Discussion :: General Chat-
Jump to: