Adventure Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure Time!

A forum for the guild AdventureTime running on Eden Eternal.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Catherine!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Apostle In Triumph

Apostle In Triumph

Male Posts : 45

Catherine! Empty
PostSubject: Catherine!   Catherine! EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 12:27 pm

Anyone played the game Catherine? It's a horror-puzzle game for PS3 & 360 with mystery sex, an 8-day long staircase to heaven, Katherine and Catherine, an immature 32 year old man who cheats on his long-time girlfriend, regular nightmares, a transsexual, and above all, a coming of age storyline. cyclops - "OMG It's not a first person shooter about some unlikely hero who comes and saves the day from zombies by gunning them down with very expensive guns they find lying on the streets and a whole bunch of people who do jack shit but complain!"

Back to top Go down
Owl Flynn
Admin
Owl Flynn

Female Posts : 136

Catherine! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catherine!   Catherine! EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 12:18 am

Apostle In Triumph wrote:
Anyone played the game Catherine? It's a horror-puzzle game for PS3 & 360 with mystery sex, an 8-day long staircase to heaven, Katherine and Catherine, an immature 32 year old man who cheats on his long-time girlfriend, regular nightmares, a transsexual, and above all, a coming of age storyline. cyclops - "OMG It's not a first person shooter about some unlikely hero who comes and saves the day from zombies by gunning them down with very expensive guns they find lying on the streets and a whole bunch of people who do jack shit but complain!"

I have heard of that game actually. o.o My friend says it's really good, and that I should try it out. There's so many games I need to play, fo sho.
Back to top Go down
http://owlinmypocket.tumblr.com
Apostle In Triumph

Apostle In Triumph

Male Posts : 45

Catherine! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catherine!   Catherine! EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 12:20 am

Definitely try it out, it's a game that meant to appeal mainly to Generation X/Early Gen. Y, due to it's adult themes, adult humour, conspicuou.s sexual innuendos and oldschool-ish gameplay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Catherine! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catherine!   Catherine! Empty

Back to top Go down

Catherine!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Adventure Time! :: General Discussion :: General Chat-
Jump to: