Adventure Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure Time!

A forum for the guild AdventureTime running on Eden Eternal.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blade and Soul anyone?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Owl Flynn
Admin
Owl Flynn

Female Posts : 136

Blade and Soul anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Blade and Soul anyone?   Blade and Soul anyone? EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 12:52 am

I'm going to sound like a total nerd here, but I'm really obsessing over the new MMO NCSoft is planning to release. ))): I's called "Blade and Soul" and it looks so freaking shweet! I'm so excited about it that I've already made a back story for my character and I'm considering roleplaying as well. <.>

Here's a run through of the areas where you level 20-30 in Blade and Soul. The music is very nice and the areas look really awesome and amazing and ahhh. @.@ /nerdgasm There's another long video for the 1-20 levels as well.

Here are the areas for 1-20.

And you may notice the girls are really clothes-less. -.-; I'm not gonna play one for that reason haha. The Lyn are what makes me really want to play, anyways! <3 They're the cutest game race I've seen yet!

And my fiance is gonna play an assassin. XD

Back to top Go down
http://owlinmypocket.tumblr.com
Apostle In Triumph

Apostle In Triumph

Male Posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: Blade and Soul anyone?   Blade and Soul anyone? EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 1:05 am

So Erica...were you sponsored by NCSoft to advertise this game to us here on this forum? >:]

Just did some research on this game. Graphics are stunning and extremely scenic , it truly is beautiful - Animations are nice too. It looks like a keyboard based game, which is nice, but it looks a little slow-paced.

Oh and also...boobs.
Is a shame the bodies are so hugely out of proportion...yes I know I'm perverted, I'm proud of it.
Back to top Go down
Owl Flynn
Admin
Owl Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Blade and Soul anyone?   Blade and Soul anyone? EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 10:06 pm

boobs be crazay on that game!

Back to top Go down
Apostle In Triumph

Apostle In Triumph

Male Posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: Blade and Soul anyone?   Blade and Soul anyone? EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 6:54 am

The hips crazay too. So are the legs (they're freaking long O_O)

I can imagine the players of this game...All the male players will make female characters while all the female players will make male characters.
Back to top Go down
Owl Flynn
Admin
Owl Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Blade and Soul anyone?   Blade and Soul anyone? EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 11:29 pm

LOL I know right?

I'm makign the cute little characters though. They make me squee.

:< Apostle we miss you in game! How are you doing @ school?
Back to top Go down
Owl Flynn
Admin
Owl Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Blade and Soul anyone?   Blade and Soul anyone? EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 11:07 pm

I've been playing the beta lately and it's super awesome. Someone converted the beta to be able to play on their private server, with some half translations in english (well, less than that, it's still mostly in Korean lol).

Even though it's mega buggy because it's an old beta, it's SO fun omg. I have tons of pictures I'll post up when I get off my bum. >_>; I have them on facebook right now though!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blade and Soul anyone?   Blade and Soul anyone? Empty

Back to top Go down

Blade and Soul anyone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Adventure Time! :: General Discussion :: General Chat-
Jump to: